Monday, May 9, 2016

Week 20: 3 Weeks to Go!

May 2nd, 2016

Hey hey hey! It's Eeeeeellder Cline! Giving feedback on another great week! This week was the bomb! We had some interesting moments and got to experience a couple cool things.

This week was an amazing one because we got to meet Elder Jeffrey R Holland and even got to shake his hand. it was a great experience and this is the closest I've ever gotten to an apostle! Elder Holland's training was on analogies in the Bible and how we can help our investigators understand principles of the Gospel better. We joined with the other Las Vegas mission when we did and although I thought the rivalry between our missions would have been intense it turned out for the best, and nobody got hurt.

Aside from that I had a couple of interesting things come in the mail including my "trunky papers", from what our mission calls it. Basically it's papers that we need to fill out to bring back memories of our mission and of good experiences we had.I also am going to be filling out the "my plan" online course to plan out what I am going to do for getting home.

Aside from that we had a baptism on Saturday for Autumn! The way we ran into her is when she bore her testimony on a fast Sunday and enjoyed expressed how she love the church. When we saw that we were not going to give up that opportunity and now she is a member of the church because her boyfriend baptized her.

I have three weeks to go but I am not giving up yet. I love all y'all!

Elder Cline out!

No comments:

Post a Comment