Monday, May 9, 2016

Week 19: Nothing Will Stop Us

April 24 2016

Once again, it's Elder Cline with another exciting week and more news!

We have another baptismal date set this week with a guy named Eric! Yay! He is excited to move forward in the gospel of Jesus Christ and he really is a cool dude. We also have another girl named Autumn that should be getting baptized on Saturday. She has already had her baptismal interview and is just waiting to get dunked! Let's have some baptisms!

I am four weeks away from home and I am constantly getting emails from our mission reminding me of that for different areas. Thanks mission for trying to make me trunky! That is 0K though nothing will stop us from going ham on the area!

Love all y'all and I hope y'all have a great week!

Elder Cline Nevada Las Vegas West May 2014 - 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment