Monday, May 9, 2016

Week 18: Soap Box Preaching in the Park

April 18, 2016

Hello family and friends! It's Elder Cline again back for another weekly report...

This week was crazy and hectic but I must say it was enjoyable as well. One of the fun adventures that we had this week was getting pulled over by a bike cop! It is a very long story as to how it went but I ended up getting a ticket for not having a Nevada drivers license... You know, it's nice when cops actually listen to you instead of just talking but this cop didn't understand that. Aside from that everything else was good this week. we ended up having triple if not quadruple the number of lessons we had from last week this week. I am thinking my new companion Elder Baldwin might be magic... We have just been able to have so much success, I feel like this guy knows what he is doing!

This week another fun activity happened. We were able to go soap box preaching to local kids at the park. It was the jam! The kids played along accordingly and in the end they accepted a Book of Mormon. We made sure to record the moment.

I have 5 weeks left before I fly home to Houston! I'm excited for the next couple weeks to work hard! Elder Cline Nevada Las Vegas West May 2014 - 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment