Monday, May 9, 2016

Week 17: Last Transfer!

April 11, 2016

Hey hey hey again! We're doing great in Las Vegas and loving the rain!

Yes, rain this week. Elder Barnes and I were in the middle of walking to someone's car when all of the sudden we were poured on by gusts of rain. We made it to our car after a short jog but for the rest of that day we decided to bring an umbrella around with us. It was fun.

It's my last transfer here in Vegas now and I am excited for these last 6 weeks to push hard for the Lord! My new and last companion will be Elder Baldwin. I think he has been out for about a year and I hear he is a stud missionary.

For Elder Barnes and I's last week together, we were able to visit a lot of our investigators and help them come closer to Christ in some way. One investigator Autumn accepted a baptismal date for the end of April! We are super excited for her and we know she is ready for it because of her desire to follow Christ. We also have about 30 others that we are planning to visit this week and we are hoping to get them all there someday.

We're hoping for the best this week! Till next week!

Elder Cline Las Vegas West Mission 2014-2016

No comments:

Post a Comment