Monday, May 9, 2016

Week 15: Let's Go Fly a Kite!

March 21 2016

Hey everybody! Another week has gone by and a new one is here!

This week was an interesting one. It started off with an unexpected surprise from our mission president to our apartment with the housing coordinator from our mission. I wish we would have known ahead of time... But, it ended up being alright as he was merely there just to help us do a little bit better in our cleaning.

Our zone conference was this week as well, and this makes my last one for my mission. In the end of it I was able to give a departing testimony to our zone and the neighboring zone of ours. It is weird how it came so quickly, but yet how in the moment it seemed kind of long. I knew everyone there except one kid who I had only seen before, so I made the comment that everyone there I knew and had helped me to grow my testimony of the gospel and that I am grateful for getting to know them... And then I said "except you", pointing to him and said "I don't know you, but I am sure you're a great missionary". It got some laughs. I think the one Elder was a bit confused, I just hope he got the joke and didn't take offense!

Lastly, we were able to fly kites today. It was lots of fun, even though my $4 kite was better at hopping on the ground than anything. I ended up just giving it to some random family gathering at the park. They had fun too.

We have had lots of work to do and little time to do it. This next week's challenge is to hide Easter eggs in another companionships apartment on Easter. Wish us luck!

Love y'all! Stay true and faithful!

Elder Cline Nevada Las Vegas West May 2014 - 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment