Sunday, June 29, 2014

Laaaas Vegggasss!


Hello my brothers and sisters!

It's another great week in Laaaas Vegggasss! It's so much fun up here! This week we've got to do a lot of fun stuff and have gotten a lot of cool stuff! 

I got to meet with my Mission Prez this week for District interviews. Let me just tell ya... President Alhander is awesome! He knows what's best for everyone and he is inspired. Elder Victory had leadership training this week and that left me to be temporary senior companion of a trio for a day. It was a blast! We went to go visit a member of the ward then went to help with a move which took a LOOONNG time to get through but we eventually got out of there for lunch 2 hours late. We washed a members dog this week. And shaved him. It was awesome. The dog's name is Panda and he hadn't been cut in a long time. We did our best to shave him but we did a really bad job. I was wondering how my sister Sarah does it. Oh well. At least he got washed well. Not much really went on this week as far as investigators go. Nobody is wanting to even open their doors right now. We've gotten yelled at by people after we knock with stuff like "Hit the road guys!" and "Go Away!". Fun stuff. It's ok though. We're not getting discouraged. Just bored from waiting at doors all the time. If there was one thing I could take away from my mission though, it's that all we're trying to do is to make people happy and not to just convert them. Our message of Jesus Christ is a message of peace and joy. If people only just listened to the message the missionaries have I know anyone can feel uplifted. They just need to hear it.

Can't wait for next week! I've finally got a binder to put all my letters in I receive! If you want my address I think it'd be okay to send a message to my mom's facebook and my mother will most likely give it to you. If you're acceptable... Always remember to shine bright and be inspired to others! If there's one thing I regret before my mission it's that I didn't share this message of happiness as much as I could have. Knowing of Christ's love is a blessing! Love you all and I will talk to you next week! Until then...

- Elder Cline


No comments:

Post a Comment