Monday, July 7, 2014

Goooood Morning, Afternoon or Evening!



Elder Cline here with another Nevada Las Vegas adventure post! This week had some rough moments but it all worked out in the end!

We finally had some investigators and less-actives come to church yesterday! Elder Victory and I were so happy they were able to make it. This week also was special because I was able to go on exchanges with Elder Morgan from Oregon and we were able to teach an investigator the restoration, invite them to pray to know if our message was true, invite them to read the scriptures for more confirmation, and we invited him to go to church! It wasn't my area but I think he's a golden investigator! I also got to meet a member that has made small scale structures for the movies Titanic, Rush Hour movies, Air Force One, the Star Trek series and a whole bunch of other movies! It was awesome finding out his story and how he met a bunch of really famous actors!

For p-days we have been having a lot of fun doing all types of sports, like basketball, ultimate Frisbee, chair soccer, soccer, ping-pong, and my favorite right now... baseball! It was so much fun and we got to meet a lot of people through all the activities!

On Saturday we went over to have dinner with the Simkins family. We had been over there once before for dinner when they had pulled out some good ole blue bell ice cream. Of course, me being my Texan self I told them it was the best ice cream ever. So when we went over there on Saturday, they had me blind-folded and had me taste two different ice creams and since I can't lie being a missionary, I had to tell them which one tasted better. After we tried both I told them which one I liked the best. I picked blue bell both times apparently. They said I'm a true Texan. It was awesome.

Can't wait for some more adventures next week! I would post pictures buuut I have lost my camera cord. I will try and post some next week! Until then, have a great day and thanks for reading!

- Elder Cline


No comments:

Post a Comment