Wednesday, April 1, 2015

New Companion and Lots of Photos

March 23rd, 2015 Well, this week did not go as expected. It was interesting... First off, I am going to be a district leader in the Elkhorn Springs stake, in northern Las Vegas! I was kinda bummed to leave the singles ward, but I have heard the new ward I am going to, the Grand Teton ward, is super awesome. My new companion is going to be Elder Chesler who I don't know yet. Transfers will be tonight (March 23rd). I have been with Elder Shearer for over 13 weeks now which makes him my longest companion yet, and it's crazy to leave him. I'll miss that boy! The work here was/is going great as well as the work is in my last ward, Meadows 4th! In fact, Austin Smith was baptized a member of the church this Saturday. In October last year, when Elder Clapp and I were first on bike, we accidentally passed by a street we were supposed to turn on. It was weird because we just kept biking the wrong way for some reason. All of the sudden we hear out of the dark night "Hey... Brothers!" and then " Hey, we want to learn!" Our bikes turned around pretty quickly towards the direction of the noise. A family of 7 was out on their porch, waiting to hear what we're all about, and the rest is history. Austin, who's in high school, is the first to get baptized, will get the Priesthood soon, and hopes to baptize the rest of his family when they're ready. We're so proud of him and I am glad I got to be there at his baptism.

Going back to Meadows for Austin's baptism

Everything turned out great. It was also interesting this week that my first companion Elder Victory went to be Assistant to our Mission President this week as well. I'm happy for him.

Miscellaneous Photos from Vegas

Awesome Vegas Scenery

Bishop and Sister Duckworth and I

Ciera our recent convert and Us

Jacob and I

Mackenzie L. and Us

Talbot and I

The Amazing Billy's Barbecue

The Amazing Larsens and I

Vegas Cars...

The Mannings and Us

Zach and I

Hope everyone else had a great week and I hope to hear from y'all soon. Keep the faith! - Elder Cline

No comments:

Post a Comment