Monday, April 27, 2015

Nearly a Year! A Trip to Mount Charleston

Hello everyone! These past couple weeks has been an adventure! For one, our zone got to go to Mount Charleston recently. It was pretty cool and the sights were beautiful. Although we didn't get to stay for very long, we did get to have the experience.
The work has been going well and transfers are coming up this week. We're expecting for Elder Chesler to leave and a new Elder to come in since Elder Chesler has been in this area for a whopping 4 transfers now. We'll see what happens I guess. If so, this will be my sixth companion in my third area still. Also, the time has come where my year mark is almost here. About 3 more weeks and I will be half way done with my mission in Vegas. Time really does fly. Nothing much to report other than that. Shoutout to my family, the Herrera's, and Elder Shearer for sending me great emails this week! I love all y'all! - Elder Cline

No comments:

Post a Comment