Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Transfers: Grand Teton and Cedar Springs!

March 30th, 2015

Hello again! The sun continues to get warmer, and the teaching pool continues to get bigger! I got the information this week that I am actually covering two wards here in the Elkhorn Springs Stake: the Grand Teton Ward and the Cedar Springs ward! It was awesome getting to know new people from each ward this Sunday. We have 5 hours of church each Sunday because of the two wards which is new. Transfers came and went. A lot of missionaries went home that I knew and the number of new missionaries I have never seen before increasingly gets bigger.

Posing with the departing missionaries

My trainee, Elder Clapp, is training once again, although this time he is not just half-training (meaning getting a companion after his first transfer), he gets to be the "official" first companion of his trainee's mission. He is now training Elder White. In the picture from left to right, we have Elder Victory (My Trainer), Elder Cline, Elder Clapp (My Trainee) then Elder White (Elder Clapp's trainee). In the other picture we have Elder Gray who was half trained by Elder Clapp. Our posterity is growing!
Our new apartment is awesome and has a great view. In my first area, I remember coming to the apartments I am at now and I thought "man, I wish I live here instead!" and now, I get that privilege. We live with Elder Stoker and Elder Bogle.

View from our new apartment

This week Elder Chesler and I basically prepped the area for the next coming weeks. After splitting up our area into different sections and colors, we assigned ward members according to their respective areas and we have gone to visit them. Not only does this save miles for our car, but it saves time as well. Speaking of a car, I still have only been on bike for 1 month of my mission so far, and it was during the best time of the year so we've been ok as far as the heat goes.

Elders Chesler and Cline

That's about it for this week. Many things in store for later! Love all Yall! - Elder Cline NLVWM

No comments:

Post a Comment