Monday, January 5, 2015

Christmas in Las Vegas!

Note from Elder Cline's Mom: While we were out of town for Christmas, I was unable to post the blog. So you get two in one today!

Dec 22nd, 2014

Merry Christmas everybody!

It's Christmas week and everyone in Vegas is jumping up and down with joy! I am just super excited because I get to see my family who I haven't seen in more than 7 months! My new companion Elder Shearer will be spending Christmas with me this year at the Manning's house and at our apartment with other Elders. We plan on Skyping, opening presents, board games and Hot Chocolate hopefully!

Not much to report on, I am just super happy for everything that has been going on. I really do hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas with family and/or friends! Remember Christ!

- Elder Cline

Nevada Las Vegas West Mission

Photos from the Mission Christmas Party

Dec 27th, 2014

Hello Friends and Family! It's Elder Cline again!

This week was an emotional one, especially since the realization that a companion of mine is home now, and that I got to see my family and extended family over Skype on Christmas. I miss them soo much! It's crazy how my younger brother Danny is growing up so fast and how I actually got to talk with everyone face to face via Video Chat.

My parents also sent a package with Christmas Gifts that I thoroughly enjoy and will be using a lot. It's been a long time since I have seen them but at least I will get to see them again in May for Mothers Day!

Not much to report on except for the fact that Christmas is over and the New Year is about to begin! It's pretty crazy that 2015 is going to be here in 3 days! I hope everyone had a great Christmas and has a great new year!

With much love, Elder Cline

P.S. - On sunday we had to teach Gospel Principles class for the first time in this ward and guess who showed up?!? The Mission President and Sister Alhander! We taught well though it was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment