Monday, December 15, 2014

Vegas (Week 30)

Hello Everyone! It's great to be a week closer to Christmas!

This week has been a different one! From doing the He is the Gift initiative here in Vegas and getting more used to street contacting, the other day we ran into someone who we started talking to, who later started taking the discussions with other missionaries and has a baptismal date! All because we were not too afraid to go and talk to him! It's awesome!

My companion Elder Miller along with Elder Till (who is also from Katy, Texas) and about 30 other missionaries are going home this week. Transfers are on Wednesday. I am super excited to get my new companion! I don't know how to spell his name but he's been out for about 5 1/2 months I think!

This transfer I have been assigned to be a district leader! My first district meeting is December 23 I believe, right before Christmas! Everyone I know that will be in the new district is awesome, so this next transfer I know will be a blast!

Christmas is in a week and a half and I can't wait to Skype family! Just 10 more days! The time has flown by so fast, it's crazy! I would send pictures of our Tiny Christmas Tree, but my battery recharger is still in my other ward. Pics soon!

Hope everyone is getting together with family this year to celebrate the birth of Christ! Have a merry one!

- Elder Cline, NLVW Mission

Here is the video Elder Cline is talking about. It's worth your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment