Monday, September 1, 2014

Elder Clapp's First Week in Vegas

Hello my amazing friends! Let me tell you these past two weeks have been a blast! This week I had the opportunity to start serving as a missionary trainer! I had been so anxious and nervous to get my new companion for a whole week, but when it finally happened and he burst through those doors, I knew that we were meant to be together as companions! I got Elder Clapp, fresh out of the MTC Monday. We at transfers were able to take a 4 generation picture at transfers with Elder Clapp, Me, My Trainer, and my Trainer's trainer. It's super cool!

Elders Ballard, Victory, Cline, and Clapp

Me and my mission parents

Elder Clapp is a funny guy and a hard worker. Just coming out of the MTC, he told me someone had mentioned my name. It turned out that one of my friends from college, now Sister Bills, was in the same zone as Elder Clapp was! So, we know we already had one mutual friend once we figured that out.

Me and Elder Clapp at transfers

It's been great training! Elder Clapp had his first street contact approach already and he did super. We have lots of ideas to put in place or the Meadows 4th Ward so the next 3 months we'll have together will be an awesome experience for both of us. I can't wait for what's in store!

- Elder Cline

No comments:

Post a Comment