Thursday, March 24, 2016

Week 12 ~ Wash Dishes for a Member

February 29th Hello Everyone!

My first week in the Tule Springs Stake was great! We had a lot of fun and we have a lot of work to do. We had a great start to the week by completing another challenge. The weekly challenge for this week, week 12, was to Wash the Dishes for a Member. We went out with a priest in the ward, Tyler, and asked him if we could wash the dishes at his house. He accepted and we enjoyed it!

Our week continued and on Wednesday our zone went to the Temple once again. It was a great trip and I should only have one trip to the temple left, and that will be my departing temple interview with the group I came out with in April or May. Exciting stuff!

Coincidentally enough, we found out one of the streets in our area is named "Cline Mountain". There's only about 3 streets in Vegas with the name "Cline" in it, and I just so happened to be in that one area! We made sure to take pictures, as I couldn't miss an opportunity like that.

And I am so happy for my sister who just had a baby this week!! I know you'll be a great mother Sis!

The challenge for this next week is to give our neighbors cookies and introduce ourselves to them. Until then!

Stay true and faithful and remember:

"When ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God."

Mosiah 2:17.

Love y'all!

Elder Cline Nevada Las Vegas West May 2014 - 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment